- 3 Large Bananas
- 350g Frozen Raspberries
- 3 tbsp Soya Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Peel and Slice the bananas, place into a freezer bag ensuring they are evenly spread out and freeze for 1½ hours.
- Place the frozen banana into the food processor and blend until smooth. Add the Soya Yoghurt, Vanilla Extract and Agave Syrup.
- Wrap the dough in cling film & place into the refrigerator to rest for 30 minutes..
- Gradually add the Frozen Raspberries into the Food Processor, if you prefer a smoother ice cream blend for a little longer.
- Serve immediately, either on its own or as an accompaniment to your favourite desserts, or scoop into a tub and place into the freezer for a sunny day.