Makes 16 Cookies
- 275g Spelt Flour
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- ½tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- ½tsp Salt
- 175g Softened Butter
- 125g Light Muscovado Sugar
- 125g Raw Cane Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 50g Dark Chocolate
- 50g Milk Chocolate
- 50g White Chocolate Chips
- Cream together the Butter and Sugars until pale, add the eggs one at a time until combined.
- Stir in the dried ingredients until a soft dough is formed.
- Roll out a long sheet of cling film and spread the dough along the cling film.
- Roll the dough into a long, sausage shape and place into the freezer to harden.
- Once the dough has gone hard, preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 5. Remove the cling film and cut the dough into 1 inch (2-3cm) discs, place them evenly onto a lined baking tray leaving a gap between each disc.
- Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 8-9 minutes, once cooked transfer them onto a cooling rack.
- Allow the cookies to harden a little before serving.