- 1 Organic Cooking Onion Peeled & Chopped
- 2 Cloves Organic Garlic Peeled & Chopped
- 2 Organic Carrots Peeled & Chopped
- 2 Organic Parsnips Peeled & Chopped
- 1 Tsp Organic Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Organic Ground Coriander
- 1 Tsp Organic Ground Cumin
- 1 Tsp Organic Ground Ginger
- 1 Litre Organic Vegetable Stock
- Heat a little olive oil in a heavy based pan & gently fry the onion & garlic with the spices until fragrant, add the carrots & parsnips then cover with the vegetable stock.
- Bring to the boil & reduce to a simmer for 30 minutes until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Remove from the heat & blend in a liquidizer until smooth, serve immediately with fresh warm bread.