Makes 24 Muffins
- For the Dry Mix
- 450g Organic Spelt Flour
- 2 Tsp Organic Mixed Spice
- 1 Tsp Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Organic Ground Ginger
- 2 tsp Organic Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Bicarbonate of Soda
- 200g Organic Raisins
- 150g Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 100g Organic Dark Muscovado Sugar
- 200g Organic Grated Carrot
- For the Wet Mix
- 300ml Warm Water
- 100ml Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- For the Walnut Crunch
- 75g Organic Chopped Walnuts
- 50g Organic Demerara Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- ½ tsp Organic Ground Cinnamon
- Place all of the Dry ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly to ensure there are no lumps of sugar.
- Mix together the wet ingredients and pour into the dry mix, stir until combined.
- Place 1 tablespoonful of the mixture into each of the muffin cases.
- Mix together the ingredients for the Walnut Crunch and put 1 teaspoonful of this onto each of the muffins before baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes on Gas Mark 4/180c or until Golden Brown and allow to cool in the muffin tin.