- 4 Organic Beetroot
- 125g Organic Spelt Grain
- 125g Organic Greek Style Feta Diced
- 1 Tbsp Organic Chopped Parsley
- 5 Tbsp Organic Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Organic Dijon Mustard
- ½ Organic Orange Juiced
- 1 Tbsp Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- Soak the spelt grain in cold water for a minimum of 8 hours but preferably overnight, rinse well & place into a pan, bring to the boil & reduce to a simmer for 1½ hours until tender.
- Rinse the beetroot & place into a saucepan, cover with water & bring to the boil for 1 hour until tender.
- Once cooked peel the beetroot & dice, then place into a roasting tray with a little of the olive oil, season with salt & pepper then roast in the oven at gas mark 6 for 30 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl & mix well, season well before serving.
- This dish can be served either hot or cold.