- 350g Organic Chopped Mixed Nuts
- 1 Onion – Diced
- 2 Stalks Celery – Diced
- 3 Carrots – Peeled and Grated
- ½ Swede – Peeled and Grated
- 75g Organic Cheddar – Grated
- 25g Organic Butter
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Dried Sage
- Fry the Diced Onion and Celery in a little oil and the Butter until softened.
- Add the Grated Carrot, Grated Swede and the Dried Herbs and fry off until the grated root vegetables have softened.
- Add the Chopped Mixed Nuts, fry for 1 minute and take off the heat.
- Place the mixture into a food processor along with the Cheddar and Eggs. Blend until a thick paste forms.
- Place Mixture into a greased and lined loaf tin, place into the oven for 35-40 minutes at 190°C/Gas Mark 5.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the loaf tin, slice and serve.