Vegan Chocolate & Walnut Brownies
- Dry Ingredients
- 225g Organic Spelt flour
- 100g Organic Ground Almonds
- 400g Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 50g Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2tsp Baking Powder
- 1tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 200g Organic Walnuts – Roughly Chopped
- Wet Ingredients
- 500ml Warm Water
- 150ml Organic Coconut Oil – Warmed until Liquid
- 2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1tsp White Wine Vinegar
- Grease and line a 14″x10″ High Sided Baking Tin and preheat oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- Place all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients in a measuring jug and whisk.
- Pour the wet mix into the bowl of dry ingredients, mix until there are no lumps of flour in the mixture. Do not worry if the mixture looks a little too liquid.
- Pour the mixture into the greased and lined tin, level out the mixture, place into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin and once cooled, portion the brownie into 20 squares.