Leek & Potato Soup
- 2 Tbsp Organic Vegetable Oil
- 25g Organic Salted Butter
- 1 Organic Onion Diced
- 4 Organic Leeks Diced
- 4 Organic Potatoes Diced
- 1 Litre Organic Vegetable Stock
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Heat the vegetable oil & butter in a heavy based pan & gently fry the onions & leeks until softened, add the potatoes & cover with vegetable stock.
- Bring to the boil & reduce to a simmer for 30 minutes until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Remove from the heat & blend in a food processor until smooth. Season well with the salt & pepper before serving.
all your soups are amazing. Would love the recipes for the soups we enjoyed during Steve and Jolene Tristers retreat Sept 2017
Comments are closed.