Cauliflower and Cheddar Soup
- 1 Head Cauliflower – Cut into Florets
- 2 Onions – Sliced
- 2 Litres Vegetable Stock
- 500ml Milk
- 100g Cheddar – Grated
- Fry the Onions in a deep pan with Oil and Butter, allow to soften without colouring on a medium high heat.
- Add the Cauliflower Florets to the pan and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the Vegetable Stock and Milk, bring to the boil and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft.
- Add the Grated Cheddar to the pan just before blending, blend the soup until smooth.
- Serve while still hot.